Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekend fun

Yep, I'm being lazy and sleeping in. After working for 3 months, some of the time 2 jobs long 9-15 hour days yes, I'm greatly enjoying my 5 days off. And I got to play my volleyball all-star team yesterday,and basketball season is now over. :( I can't believe I turn 18 in 11 days, back in the fall I thought I would never turn 18. Now I'm content were I am, and it seems like the days fly by so fast. So here's some photos from the weekend. I wanted a picture of me and Becky who was also an all-star from my team,that didnt happen. After being in a gym with 7 different basketball teams,all day and their fans, you tend to have a headache. So by 9:00 pm last night we were not up for pictures.i better go, and take these little ones somewhere so they don't go crazy from being inside to long. Which means I have to find clothes to put on, makeup and do something with my hair. I am seeing I am not ready to be a mom yet, I enjoy baby siting but I have started thanking God every morning that in just a young single crazy blonde. I get asked a lot why I do not have a boy friend, cause some people have no clue why I don't. I'm graduated working a job, young and single it absolutely throws them off, I've come up with an answer, finally, "are you crazy I don't need a baby" that pretty much shuts them up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment