Thursday, February 9, 2012

To/From Alabama

 Here is what happens when my 6-year-old brother gets a hold of my camera.
I took a few of the pictures but most of them were Buster though. 
I'm sure you will crack up when you see them.
Okay maybe you wont crack up, then I have to say to you, quit sucking sour lemons!

 Me and Buddy.
His toy.
 ......lol
 ....lol
 .....lol
 ....lol
 "Okay Buddy I'm trying to do school this is like the 10th picture you've taken of me"
 If you look really good you can see an Apache helicopter way back there.
 John Deere tractor hanging from the rear view mirror.
 A Keebler truck full of cookies!
 Josiah draining my ipod battery playing Madden11.
 Buddy on the trip home.
 And of course Buddy wanted to take a picture of me on the way home.
This is the help I get when I ask the 6-year-old to help me clean the house.
I come back to find him wearing a snow hat, with the vacuum cleaner cored wrapped around him, 
and him playing with the vacuums hose letting it suck up the skin on his hand. 
I laughed and had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment