Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Cameron

 Well I have 2 more posts after this post.
The pictures below are of Cameron and I, we go to church together,
play volleyball together, and hang out.
Cameron will be moving soon, and her birthday was last month,here is a few pictures of us together.
Well the one picture is of Hunter and I , but I threw it in there, cause I love my brothers.
And my puppy that is not of a picture of Cameron, Hunter, or I.
Panzer will be starting basic dog training classes, next week and will continue for 6 weeks,
hopefully he will be a more obedient dog when it's done.Well got to run!
 Me and Cameron.
 Me and Cameron again.
 Cameron at the first volleyball game this past ball season.
 Our whole team in group huddle.
 Me and Hunter
 ....
....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You posted! Volleyball looks so much fun! Miss you girl! <3

    ReplyDelete