Monday, July 19, 2010

My Photograph skills

I love to take pictures, and thanks to my friend Lydia I have gotten ideas and encouragement. Hope you like them I must have 300 pictures I have taken I could post up here but I think this will do.Enjoy!
Josiah, Hunter, and the dog.
Me bowling .PS I did not take this picture.
A little girl named Mariah the other girls in here are her sisters I took the pictures for their mother.

****

I LOVE flip flops.

One of my favorites.

****

Caleb

Hunter

Timothy no he did not hit the camera

Buddy
This is Micheal the little girls brother.

I tried a princess dress.

This is Nikki.
A better look at the princess dress.

This is her personality all in the picture.

This another one of my favorites.

****
This is my VERY favorite.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment