Friday, July 9, 2010

End of School Pictures & ect...




This is Buddy he finished preschool this year.

This is Hunter he finished kindergarten.

This is Timothy he finished 1st grade.

This is Caleb he finished 3rd grade.

This is Levi he finished 4th grade.

This is Josiah he finished 6th grade.

This is Josiah on a normal day.I would say a little much on then weapon side but that's how I was at 12.Yes I was a tom boy hard to believe now.

He's a real cool 12 year old.

"I hate pictures but I will smile If you make me."

How much more handsome can a little 4 year old get?

******
He loves playing macho man.

To funny!

******

Boys and there trucks!
He is a tough boy.

Bow hunting! still a little young....

******

I think he is adorable.

I absolutely love how this picture turned out.



******





******


Levi is my serious brother.

I say he is cute but, he hates me saying that.

Very cheesy.

He always has the cool pants, and use the cool words

This is Mr.Jokester in our family.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a closer look into the wonderful characters of your brothers :) You're such an amazing sister Paige! Lord bless you always.
    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete