Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun with our baby sitters


Joshua is sooooo cute!
Caleb, isn't he sooo happy to sweep.Joshua is so cute.
When I picked up my purse cause we were leaving to go to the park so did Christina.

Nathan on a dinosaur.

Timothy was riding a gorilla! Watch out !
Caleb tamed an elephant.
Samuel loves taking goofy pictures.
It got steaming hot!
and trying to cool off.
Samuel and Levi scooter riding.
Caleb and Ellie srikein for a pose.Caleb such a drama king
Caleb, Timothy, Ellie, Samuel


I'm serious you had to MAKE the kid take a serious picture.

I loved Ellie's hair that day it did so well.
Ellie, Samuel, Timothy

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures, Paige. Thanks for the comment(s) on my blog (I didn't post the one, like you asked). They were special. I sure love ya, girl! It's too bad we don't live closer. I know we would be inseparable. =) I hope you're doing well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of little kiddos :D What fun!

    ReplyDelete