Friday, March 12, 2010

Buggys Birthday

Well, Buggy's birthday was Wednesday. After he passed I had a very hard time with the fact that he wasn't going to be here for his birthday. I told him so many times that on his 3rd birthday that we would have a big birthday for him and I would work so hard to have him a cancer free birthday.But when he was gone that wasn't possible. I had a very hard time with the fact that I had lied to him so I asked God to give me some comfort. So, God gave me this answer: ''he is having a cancer free birthday. Its not on earth, but he's having a much better birthday and you did not lie to him!'' The fact is that he had a much better birthday than he could have here because he couldn't have sugar. I could just imagine God giving him a big chocolate cake with Hershey's shavings on it and a mountain of sugar! Now that's my imagination, but I'm going to ask him when I see him again.

Us goofing off, my favorite thing to do!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Paige, you are a dear sweet young lady! Oh how you've brought me to crying reading this blog. The comfort our Lord has given you is just like Jesus, isn't it!!?!!! It's just like Jesus to wipe the clouds away!!! I may have gotten that wrong, but I'm sure you know the song I'm thinking about. May our Lord continue to comfort all our hearts that are close to Silas and his loved ones. I love you all Paige! Keep on for Christ, our Saviour!

    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday dear Silas Boaz!

    You are a wonderful sister, Paige. I am crying for you and with you and looking forward to the day that y'all can celebrate together again. And my oh my, what a party that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't know the joy I had in reading this. I am almost out of time, but I just had to see your site, because I have never seen it! It brings me comfort to know that God can speak to the young, old, and just getting older ones (that's me lol!) We think of you and your family all the time and Kirsten still insists that you are one of her best friends lol She has tried to mail you more than one letter - she just doesn't understand the mail system yet - she forgets the part about envelopes and stamps and just figures the mailman knows where her letter is supposed to go lol! Look forward to seeing you all again!
    Love - Mrs. Amy Warrick

    ReplyDelete