Friday, June 10, 2011

Are you a friend?

Friend- a person you know well and regard with affection and trust.                                                                    I am so tired of people who say I'm your friend and you have no clue how there doing you cant get ahold of them.And I'm not talking about the fact that they missed 2 of your text and didn't see them till hours later and you haven't talked to them in a few days.Friend these days means were cool right this second, but when you don't do something they like, they run around taking about you. I don't like her or him there my enemy. Now you may not say it but you sure do act it. When you say I will be your friend it should be that you will always be there for them. It doesn't matter if they do something you don't like or agree with. When you said, "we're friends" you took the oath of I will always be there for you no matter what.You would give them the clothes off your back,or your last dollar. You said I'll be there as soon as possible if you need me. Nothing should come between that friendship that you have not a relationship,or another friend. The Bible says there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. A friend  is somebody who rebukes you when you have done wrong, someone you can share your deepest dreams and wishes with. When I tell somebody we're friends, nothing can come between us, not if I move 800 miles away or to a different continent. If you need me, I will be the best help I can. I will be there for you. Even if you do things that I don't like or disagree with or the way your living your life. Even if I disagree with the people you hang around, no matter what I will be there for you. So if I say I'm your friend you can expect all of the above from me.                                                                                                            
I am very sorry I haven't been faithful to update my blog, or if I haven't returned your emails or letters right away. I promise it is going to stop.And always count your blessing and be thankful for what you have. So before I go make sure if you say, "I'll be your friend" you live up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment