Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

Looking out the upstairs window,
everything was covered in....
SNOW!!!!!! Pretty, but cold.

Josiah is barely tall enough to not use a booster seat in some states.
Crazy right he is 13 in a few weeks.

Goofing off in the van.

Snow on holly bushes. Cute!

Come on get a pic with your sis, you love me right.
Okay, just one, but don't hug me.

My brothers love to collect these coupon books and tell my dad
"stop there I have a 30% off coupon".

Hunter

Levi

King buddy! cough...cough I mean Pistol Buddy.


2 comments:

  1. I think that is so funny that your brothers like the get the coupon books and stuff! My brothers always wanted to stop at the rest areas and get as much stuff as they could get!
    And they always found out about the state parks in the different states because that was the cheapest place to park our fifth wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol they probably saved y'all money sometimes,Thanks to brothers :)

    ReplyDelete