Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little update



Well sorry it's been a few weeks but school has started and it is a bigger priority than blogging is.So I will only be updating on weekends unless it's a holiday.Well let me tell you a little of what is happening in my life! One of the reasons I did not update the week before school started was because we were moving into our trailer and I had lost my camera but I found it in the box with our wii.School is going good so far I cannot wait for the Fall weather to come around.Football season has kicked off yeehaw for all of us football fans I can't wait to see how the broncos are going to do with Tim Tebow this year! I think I am getting a bug or something I fill under the weather but vitamin C will take care of that, my new project is within the next few weeks to scrapbook all of the pictures I have printed off. And my new hobby is watching the cars go down the highway it's so peace full they just glide by it really lets your brain rest Well there is plenty more I could write but I don't want to bore you with my life but I did want to update you on how I was.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paige, you are NOT boring at all! You have to realize that some of us are OLD :D and a young lady's perspective and insight on the every day life is very joyful. You are a delight. I love how you adore your family. You are a dear! Thanks for all the posts.
    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete