Tuesday, February 9, 2010

~++++~


Gabe is a little boy in are church, he has taken a liking to me. Since I love little kids, we play and have a good time together.He is so cute and very sweet too. Just look at those eyes and eyelids !!!!!!! At church we're having a contest men/boys vs ladies/girls for offering. Since I have 6 brothers, then Gabe comes up and they ask for my change, well I have to say I've helped the boys out a little. When you have 6 brothers, little boys have a special place in your heart!



Savannah is his big sister.


He's drawing me a picture!


Chey is his little sister.




This is his mom, Mrs. Jenny.

Boys are such goofs!!

7 comments:

  1. That's right Gabe your a cutie for sure.I'm always checking to see if I have comment well now I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's an adorable lil guy!! And Yes, with amazing eyes! GREAT pics Paige!

    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not no me but just wanted to let you know how me and my sister enjoy reading your site!

    So you know a little about me my name is Elisabeth Womack I am 17 and live in New Hampshire.My sis who also enjoys your blog is Annie age 14 by the way she lives in New Hampshire to(chuckle).I would go into more detail but don't want to take up all your comment space.

    In Christ,
    ELisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures Paige. I finally am getting to post a comment! I was trying to fix my thing so I could. I miss you so much.
    Love you. Say hi to your family for me.
    Hannah G.

    Halle says hi too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Hannah is great that you found out how to leave comments well I miss you and Halle hope to see you soon well that reminds that I need to write you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He likes me more...Just putting that out there. Jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Peanut I talked to him and he said he likes me more because you do not give him kisses HAHAHA just throwing that out there

    ReplyDelete